As a member of the Reiki Association of UK I work in accordance with their code of conduct.
Tarot Practitioners are not regulated however as a member of the Tarot Association of the British Isles and the World Divination Association these are the ethics I uphold:
◦ Readings are in confidence between the client and the reader.
◦ Readings aim to help the client to take charge of their own life.
◦ Clients will be treated equally and with respect.
◦ The Reader will be open-minded, honest and non-judgmental.
◦ If appropriate, the reader will suggest that clients consult a qualified
professional. (e.g. health, financial or legal professional)
◦ When a fee is due, the amount will be agreed prior to the reading.
◦ If at any time a reader feels unable to complete a reading, they will
◦ Readings will not knowingly be given to clients aged under 18 years
without permission from their parent or guardian.
◦ Readings cannot be given about anyone other than the client, and
questions relating to others (e.g. third parties such as partners, family
members, colleagues, etc) will be re-phrased or declined.
As required by law: Readings should be viewed as "entertainment" only. It does not substitute for the consultation of medical, psychological, legal or financial professionals. Readings are not legally binding.